International Politics Emphasis
This emphasis is designed for students who wish to develop a more global perspective on human events. Students who select this emphasis study other societies and cultures, and how those societies govern themselves. In addition, they explore issues of international conflict management, often choosing to participate in our Model United Nations club.
Courses students may choose from include the following:
- British Government & Politics
- Politics in Western Europe
- Middle East Politics
- Political Islam
- Politics in Southeast Asia
- Politics of China, Japan & Korea
- American Foreign Policy
- U.S. National Security Policy
- Global Terrorism
- Political Violence
- Revolt, Revolution, and Genocide
- International Law
If you have any questions about the international politics emphasis, please email Dr. Mikel Wyckoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.